Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Interview from Wahlee_98

1. What is with the Verizon guy, anyway? It started out as a joke with some of my coworkers last year, as I was boy-hopping. They said that everyone looked like a geek. We would go to Fazoli's at lunch, and there were always hot guys with their Verizon nametags on (since their building is just around the corner from IHC) One time I came back and was talking about the "Hot Verizon Guy" and a few coworkers thought I meant the "Can you Hear Me Now?" guy. I can't remember the whole story...but I was telling Dan (who I was dating at the time) about this...and he thought it was funny and made the icon for me. I don't know how to make them myself...so I just keep it.

2. What do you miss most about living in Tualatin? What do you like most about living here? There are a lot of things I miss about Tualatin. Trees, my old friends, family, ward, no sales tax, being 75 minutes from the ocean, rain...but I have to admit that Utah feels more like home now. I like the strength of the church, the mountains, and being so close to family. Taylor hopes to turn me into a Californian... but I don't see that happening...at least for a few years.

3. Rosie wants a pet. What do you get? She really really wants a bird. When she can clean up after it and be responsible...I'll consider it. Taylor wants a long-haired dauchaund (However it's spelled)

4. What's the best book you've read lately? Take Me Home by Dean Hughes.

5. We need to get together this weekend. Are you free? Yes! I'll call you!

In other news...Steve's getting married May 7th at the Westminster Institute Building. That's the same night as my Viva Voce concert at Waterford Hall. If you are given the choice, please come to my concert.

Both of our cars got broken into last week....they tried to hotwire them but did not succeed. We had them in the shop and it was very inconvenient. I am so happy to have my car back, but even happier that I just changed my deductible to $100 from $500 per car. That would have been $800 more that we didn't have. Curses to you Honda-snafuing villians!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails