Ah, the continuing moving saga of the Bullock family. Part one of the Atlanta moving fiasco is here.
I was hoping that after two weeks I'd have more good news to report on the move, but we're still in a stalemate. We'd hoped to have the issue resolved quickly, and to have our belongings delivered by Christmas or New Years'. I've talked to several receptionists, two reservation specialists and two managers, and have gotten the most information out of the manager Rob (but on only one occasion). When I call to ask for Rob, I am typically put on hold for 10-25 minutes before I'm told "He's already left for the day," or "He has taken the day off," or "He's meeting with a vendor in the warehouse and can't talk for at least an hour." All excuses are given with a promise to have him call me back immediately, but as of today, I have not had ONE email or phone call returned. I have messaged Erica the reservation specialist a few times, and she is no longer returning my emails or voice mails.
Currently, our items are sitting in their regional warehouse in Arkansas. We have gotten the moving company to agree to not charge us storage fees until we are able to pay enough to start transit (which we will do as soon as they give us an agreeable total price). But at the rate Moving 1 has been going, who knows if it will happen anytime soon?!?
I don't know what else I can do. I just emailed Get Gephardt for help.