Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why am I the dicount shopping ROCKSTAR?

I am not modest about the fact that I love to bargain shop. I keep caches of coupons, piles of punchcards, and am on more email distribution lists for coupons than I care to count. To give you an idea of how much I save, here is a list of of items I purchased today at a popular national discount store. The retail of the following items was approximately $160.

1 Serta Perfect Sleeper Pillow
2 bottles of spices

3 boxes of Fiber One Bars

1 Lady Speed Stick

1 bottle of shea butter body wash

1 bottle of Matrix Sleek Look Conditioning Treatment

1 bottle of Flat iron hair serum

2 bottles of hand sanitizer

1 pack of "Hello, My Name is..." name tags

2 tubes of Neosporin

1 pack of Hanes Girl Boyshorts
3 packs of hangers

1 pack of chocolate-covered Mint Oreos

1 pair of Panasonic Gumy Headphones

3 boxes of Yogos

2 different kinds of 100-calorie snack packs

3 packs of scrapbooking glue-dots

1 bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles


How much did I pay??? $43.17. Yep, I know...I'm a rockstar.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's impressive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails