Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pizza Wisdom


I was reading a blog this morning that seemed to be reading my mind. I'll admit it. I LOVE good pizza. I'll eat mediocre pizza, but I am a cheese pizza purist. I've never liked pepperoni. My husband loves pepperoni, and so does my daughter. I will eat and enjoy veggies on my pizza, I will get an occasional hankering for a BBQ chicken pizza, but cheese pizza is my thing. I'm not boring, I just love the marriage of soft, chewy crust, flavorful sauce, and delicious, melty cheese. My all-time favorite cheese pizza is from The Pie. MMMMM.

3 comments:

Lia said...

I'll admit, I'm a veggie pizza girl. Love the peppers, onions, olives... oh yum. I don't eat it often though. One of those things I had to cut back on in order to loose 50lbs.

Jen said...

The Pie....Mmmmmmmm.....

You have good taste.

Mandy said...

I totally agree with you ... I also feel the same way about ice cream ..... good ice cream can stand on its own if you have to add stuff to it, it is no longer ice cream (hence my hatered for Cold Stone Creamery and Marbel Slab!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails