Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged by Celeste

3 Joys
-My family and Friends
-Culture (Music, theater, movies, pop culture)
-Good Food

3 Fears
-Offending others
-Uncontrollable Fires
-Being in debt the rest of my life

3 Obsessions
-Things that taste good
-Trying new things and being unique
-Being "connected" - internet, texting, blogging, etc...

3 Surprising Facts
-I've gone to a dermatologist regularly since I was 7 years old (and need to make another appointment)
-I've been a bride twice, but I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid. I want the dress that looks good in group pictures, but is kinda embarrassing on its own
-I like cars more than the average girl. I can look at almost any car and know what make, model, and approximate year it is. I blame my Grandpa Jack for it...he's owned over 1200 cars in his life!

8 Things I'm Passionate About
-My husband
-Rosie
-My Faith
-Music and singing
-Having good relationships with family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors
-Traveling
-Making a marked difference in the world during my life
-Getting a good deal

8 Words or Phrases I Often Say
-Sweet
-Crazy
-"On this blog, I read...."
-Lovely
-So....
-Seriously!?!
-Please
-So, what'cha want to do tonight?

8 Things I Want to do Before I die
-Visit Every Continent
-Sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
-Have the option to work or stay-at-home, because my income isn't a necessity
-Finish my education
-Get down to a healthy weight
-Get cast in a play with a part other than CHORUS
-Go on a mission with Taylor
-Get caught up with scrapbooking and family history

8 Things I Pray For
-My family
-Happiness
-Security
-Peace
-My friends
-Help overcoming my faults
-Strength to be better
-Patience

8 Things I've Learned
-The Golden Rule
-Love unconditionally
-What is right is not always popular
-Nobody's perfect
-Nothing tastes as good as thin feels
-It's better to spend money on experiences than things
-What doesn't kill us makes us stronger
-When life is too hard to stand, kneel

8 People I tag:
Emily, Lia, Brittany, Erin, Jennette, Lori, Brett, Suzy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that me you were tagging or a different Emily??

Nicole said...

It was originally for one of three other Emily's that I know read my blog. But tag along too if you wish!

Lori said...

Your gramma Joyce can get you started on family history. She is totally into that... past the top of her head, If I know her correctly, (which I think I do).

Lia said...

Just wanted to let you know, I've seen the tag, just trying to find time to do it. Only 2 minutes here and there to read blogs. No time for blogging. Maybe Wednesday!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails