Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stuck in Bed

I just feel plain yucky today! I started feeling ill yesterday afternoon, and it's just gotten progressively worse since. Achy muscles, sore throat, swollen glands, fever, firey nasal passages, GI symptoms, headache, stuffy nose...sounds like the flu to me. I got my flu shot a few weeks ago, but being around a sick husband last weekend, and a sick daughter a few days ago...I guess I was doomed. Stress has been super high, especially at work, so I know my immune system has been suffering. I've only been away from my bed for short intervals for the last 24 hours. I missed singing in Stake Conference today. I've been downing ginger ale, jello, and toast. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow...only two days of work till I drive down to Atlanta for Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jennette said...

I hope you feel better soon! Hopefully with the flu shot, you'll get through it quicker. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ex Wife to a Douchebag - disgusted by his white trash fiance said...

Sending you "get better" wishes!

Hanson3 said...

Did you hear any thing from Emory about the job?

Related Posts with Thumbnails